The Łazarski University Alumni Club is an informal organisation of almost one thousand of the University’s graduates. It sprang into existence back in 2009.
Ever since, orientation parties have had their fixed slot in the calendar of Lazarski University.
The Club acts for the alumni and in collaboration with them.
The Alumni Club Board was elected in 2013 by the Club’s members; the Board meets periodically in order to discuss actions taken by the Club.
The Board’s tasks include, among other things:
- consulting and drafting opinions regarding University matters that are submitted to the Alumni Club Board by University units,
- drafting opinions regarding University matters on behalf of the Alumni Club,
- planning, initiating and organising the Alumni Club’s actions.
The Club has almost 1,000 members.
The Alumni Club fosters good relationships with Lazarski University, its social and economic environment, local communities, institutions and the media.
It popularises the educational offer of the University in the field of continued education and raising professional qualifications (post-graduate studies, MBAs, trainings and courses).
The Club supports the initiatives taken by Lazarski University alumni and collects funds for the statutory goals of the Lazarski University Foundation.
The Club holds networking meetings for the alumni with the aim to exchange business contacts and foster the bonds among the University’s graduates and between the graduates and the University itself. Additionally, the Club organises meetings with alumni who have achieved professional success (“Meetings with Successful Alumni”).
The Club also holds thematic competitions organised in collaboration with business partners as well as the “Łazarski’s Diamonds” competition. The goal of the latter is to promote Lazarski University’s alumni who are successful on various planes of their professional or personal lives.
The University’s alumni can also join the Alumni Club Card discount programme.
The goal of the programme is to enable Lazarski University's graduates to enjoy discounts on specific goods and services as well as to foster the bonds between the alumni and the University. The programme’s partners include companies from various industries and rendering different types of services (e.g. in the field of culture, entertainment, commerce or eating out).
Another task of the Alumni Club is to organise entertainment events, such as picnics and bowling tournaments.
In the field of culture promotion, for several years the Alumni Club has been organising numerous exhibitions of paintings and photographs, frequently executed by the University’s alumni.
Additionally, the Alumni Club is responsible for holding the graduation ceremony. Every year, a yearbook of the University’s graduates is prepared.
Moreover, the alumni can present their professional output in in the University’s internal publications as well as on its website.
The Club holds social campaigns for the local and regional community:
"Fill out your PIT tax return at Lazarski University" with the aim to provide free assistance in filling out the annual tax returns,
"Health Day at Lazarski University" is a campaign featuring free-of-charge medical tests and consults,
"Bone Marrow Donor Day" is a campaign featuring registration of persons who might become bone marrow donors in the future,
"Law Day at Lazarski University" with the aim to provide free legal assistance to persons who wouldn't normally be able to afford it.
Every University graduate who is a member of the Alumni Club can establish and use infinitely an e-mail account in the @lazarski.pl domain, use the wireless Internet access within the area of the University’s campus and have use of the University’s library on preferential terms.
The Club’s members also enjoy a 25% discount on postgraduate studies and 20% discount on MBA studies and language courses organised by Lazarski University.
The alumni have their own group at www.goldenline.pl and a Facebook fanpage.
We invite all Łazarski University graduates to take an active part in the Club’s operation.
Let’s build the Club together.
Mission and goals
The mission of Lazarski University’s Alumni Club is to integrate the graduates of Lazarski University.
Lazarski University’s Alumni Club pursues this mission through:
- creating a network for exchanging information, resources, mutual support and opportunities between professionally active alumni thanks to fostering business contacts (networking);
- supporting the bond between the alumni and the University and creating a lobby;
- supporting actions connected with fostering and shaping the professional activity of the Łazarski University’s graduates;
- fostering the best possible relationships with the Łazarski University, its social and economic environment, local communities, institutions and the media,
- popularising the educational offer of the University in the field of continued education and raising professional qualifications (post-graduate studies and MBAs);
- supporting the initiatives of the Łazarski University’s graduates;
- organising social, cultural and entertainment events addressed to the alumni;
- collecting funds for the statutory goals of the Lazarski University Foundation;
- maintaining the web portal of Lazarski University’s Alumni Club.
Every year, the yearbooks with the photos of our graduates are published and posted online. They also feature information on the history of the University and the undertakings in the given academic year.